Aims & Objectives
1. To bring about an integrated development of the person, i.e., to develop persons physically, intellectually, morally, spiritually, emotionally and aesthetically.
2. To enable students to discover in their lives a deeper awareness of God.
3. To help women come into the mainstream of life in society through appropriate means and ways.
4. To mould free and responsible citizens who uphold the democratic values of justice, liberty, equality and brotherhood emphasized in the Indian Constitution.
5. To form men and women who are capable of rendering committed and compassionate service to the society, especially to the poor.